Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears the CMP started rolling out the random generated numbers this afternoon.

It’s not supposed to matter when you sent your paperwork in, as long as it’s within the acceptable range. That said, I sent mine in the first day via UPS 2nd day air.

I was just curious what number they start at, like #1 or 100 or 20,000, etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Could it take a little while to get your number emailed to you? I sent my packet off within the first week with a separate packet for ordering a Garand. My Garand packet made it because the order is pending shipment now, but I haven’t received an email regarding my 1911 RGN. I suppose it’s possible it got lost in the mail, though I’ve never had a letter get lost by the Post Office. I suppose it’s also possible I made a mistake with my order form and they tossed it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Could it take a little while to get your number emailed to you? I sent my packet off within the first week with a separate packet for ordering a Garand. My Garand packet made it because the order is pending shipment now, but I haven’t received an email regarding my 1911 RGN. I suppose it’s possible it got lost in the mail, though I’ve never had a letter get lost by the Post Office. I suppose it’s also possible I made a mistake with my order form and they tossed it.
It seems not everyone has received their numbers yet. Likely more to be sent out tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.