Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
would give anything for a stock like that! anybody got the front part with handguard? bubba got hold of mine. beautiful mauser. need to take pictures and post. not doing me much good with cut down stock. thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
look at yugo stocks. hell that guy in europe has spendy but just sweet wood. but to get one all original like that. ive only seen one KKW floating around and it had a busted stock. one.
thats just museum quality.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Its a Mauser made KKw.. It's in very nice shape..Mauser made two runs of kkw's, This is the later run. It should have eagle/N proofs with a serial number ending in D.F.
We feel mauser kkw's overlap and thats the reason for adding the D.F. to the serial number. Of note; the sight hood is missing and it has the wrong sling on it.. The correct kkw sling is more like the early Banner sling with the sliding H buckle. I had one just as nice and just recently sold it.. It's worth around 2k+ in this current market..

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Out standing wood, condition of metal is not unusual for KKW's. They were not used allot by the Germans. Mine has no set up for a hood but has original removable sight/ bore cover/cleaning rod guide and cleaning rod. Mine is a Walther tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.