Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My buddy has had this thing ever since I mentioned it a while back. He was hoping he could reproduce a few more but has been working out of town ever since. Finally got it back and figured I'd post some pictures so everyone can kind of get an idea of how it was done. It holds 20 rounds. I've got it on my RC Portuguese mauser. You san see how many wield marks he placed. He put them in the front and back part of the mag. None on the side. I would have placed a couple on the side just in case. I shot it and it shot fine, didn't crack or pop out so I guess it's fine. You can also see where he had to cut the top part of the mag off just above BSW 1938. On the follower he had to shave the back part off. If you're holding a MG13 mag, you'll see what he had to shave off. Hope this helps.
BARQS19
View attachment 124212 View attachment 124220 View attachment 124213 View attachment 124214 View attachment 124215 View attachment 124216 View attachment 124217 View attachment 124218

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
damn E, im packing for a five day whitetail hunt (morning coffie right now) but let me get back, ill as much as give you the one i got. dont even have to do that other deal. no big.
next monday or tuesday.
sol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts