Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is getting one? Can't they do a few in gold chrome and call them the Saddam Hussein edition?

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
It looks cool....as I get older, the bling is getting to me...I really like the Rock Island .45 that is partially chromed. I have the full size 1911A1, the Commander and the Compact of the Rock series and I love them all....the chrome 1911A1 would fit right in with the rest of my Rocks and sure would look nice in my gun room....

·
Banned
10,845 Posts
It looks cool....as I get older, the bling is getting to me...I really like the Rock Island .45 that is partially chromed. I have the full size 1911A1, the Commander and the Compact of the Rock series and I love them all....the chrome 1911A1 would fit right in with the rest of my Rocks and sure would look nice in my gun room....
When are you getting the Long Slide?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
century did have some gold ones at a lot of bucks but you can't shoot them with out the gold comeing off

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Classic Arms will chrome anything, even the cat.

They were/are selling chromed Cz52s and Mosins. I dunno what to think.

·
4,049 Posts
When are you getting the Long Slide?
I have seen it on GunBroker, but, have never seen one in person. I also haven't seen the .38 Supers. I won't buy one unless I can touch it, rack it and generally oogle it. So far, they don't do it for me....

·
Gold Bullet member
1,234 Posts
CHROME AK47's!!!!!! = BLING! soon to be seen on network TV in the "drive by of the day!" I hope they also offer the imitation diamond encrusted butt stock as an option!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hmmm.....that might be neat to get a chrome one. I have one in almost every other style.

Any chance someone could post a link to buy one?

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,793 Posts
i think its neat how they do that. they are chroming the least collectable and valuable of guns guys, so don't get all pent up about it.

theres like 10 billion mosins out there, something tells me a few dozen chromed ones is ok. same with WASRs

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are these surplused "parade" rifles for ceremonial troops and color guards, or are they something the importer made up for the Bubba and Barbecue market?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Are these surplused "parade" rifles for ceremonial troops and color guards, or are they something the importer made up for the Bubba and Barbecue market?
Bubba, BBQ, and Bling market.

·
4,049 Posts
Nope...they are chroming them there in NC....

·
Registered
22 Posts
JUst my two cents here. I think that they are interestingly cheesy like those rims that spin when the car isnt moving. It's fun to look at them but wouldnt have one. But to each his own.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts