Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a e-mail from my rep at CIA saying they have lots of 303 ammo both FMJ and SP.

Thats all that the e-mail said. Did any of you got more Info on this 303 ammo?

·
Copper Bullet member
8,999 Posts
They have HOTSHOT for about $12 a box, and also POF. Nothing that exciting. Maybe they told you about something not posted yet.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I did not get that email but I did get a email telling me they need me to sign a new liability statment and send in another copy of my drivers licence. I guess they do not have the ability to look up the information I sent them before. The email said it is for all non 01 FFl's if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hmmmmm. Just got a delivery from Century...haven't asked for new info since way long ago when I first started doing business with them. ??

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
The liability release/ID request is for all non-FFL holders. C&R holders do NOT have to fill it out. If your Century customer number begins with an NF, you need to complete it & send it in.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was kinkav a dumb e-mail

We have lots of new 303 ammo. Thats it no price no nothing. Herb probably just wants a call to tell me they dont see much surplus ammo comeing so i should buy what he has now. like that crape dam POf 303. He will tell me its good stuff.AGAIN!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts