Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come across a Chinese UZI that I am considering purchasing. The problen with it is that it does not have a buttstock. The thumbhole stock is broken beyond repair. What do I have to do to put a folding stock on this? The price is right at this point but if I have to put a lot of money in to it I may pass. TIA

Finestkind

·
Registered
258 Posts
You can order a stock from sarco or a folding stock. I don't remember if the folder will go right on to that gun. It has been years since I have seen one of those units. I figure if a uzi stock will go on the folder should also go on.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Diamond Member with Oak leaves and Swords
2,934 Posts
The Norinco stock and the folder use the tab to retain. You have to strip the bolt,spring,firing pin and recoil buffer out and insert the tab through the rear. Then screw on whatever stock you prefer. The detachable butt stock does not use this tab.

·
Diamond Member with Oak leaves and Swords
2,934 Posts
You will need US parts for compliance.
Yup, ya' gotta do that for sure. I had to do quite a bit of research and spent more than I wanted at first, but can always resell the parts and restore it to original. That ain't gonna' happen though, I got lots'o'bullets and brass.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
they origialy tried to come ashore with folders but they were denied entry they were shipped back and the fugly stocks put on so they could cross the boader,,all uzi parts will fit,,been there done that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.