Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
eh, it said in mud....maybe. I know buy the gun not the story. But for under 1K even in rough shape, it certainly looks the part of a bring back gun. Not as far fetched as I could imagine some "bring back" guns sell for on GB....

·
SKS GOD OF GUNBOARDS
1,707 Posts
a tank running over many items will press them into ground if full track pressure is on complete item. Tanks displace weight over all the track that's on the ground. Would be different if a mgun was elevated on one end on something solid and tank ran over other end.

·
Registered
21,221 Posts
Amazing how a beat up pistol all of a sudden increases with a old shoe tag attached to it and some notes on the tag. Won't be the last one like that, knuckleheads are weathering shoe tags this very moment .

Price for old shoe tags just went up , just remember they did not have ball point pens in WWII so use Ink when you write your story. Do they even sell Ink anymore ?

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
always buy the gun, never the story......and don't overpay because there is a story that goes along with the gun

when I was behind the table at gun shows, just wish I had 10 cents for ever time I heard some jack wagon with a beat up POS firearm tells me some story about the gun.......and wanted a small fortune for it

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
always buy the gun, never the story......and don't overpay because there is a story that goes along with the gun

when I was behind the table at gun shows, just wish I had 10 cents for ever time I heard some jack wagon with a beat up POS firearm tells me some story about the gun.......and wanted a small fortune for it
Not long ago a guy was selling a mosin PU on my local armslist that his “grandfather brought back from ww2”. It was refurbished and even had import marks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.