Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a high polish Military Mak arsenal 66, Serial number B1135x, lite holster wear mainly on the right side. If you don't have this variation in your collection, now the time to get one. Contact me via E-Mail for details. Not equipted to take photo's. Price is $ 300.00 and I will throw in a holster, either the shoulder type or the e. German rain pattern.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Military Mak-Chinese

Timbo, I take almost any thing else except a CZ-52. Got any thing else that is C&R ?

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Why do you refer to this as a military Makarov? Does "SHI" follow the 59?

SlimTim

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
I just got a high polish Military Mak arsenal 66, Serial number B1135x, lite holster wear mainly on the right side. If you don't have this variation in your collection, now the time to get one. Contact me via E-Mail for details. Not equipted to take photo's. Price is $ 300.00 and I will throw in a holster, either the shoulder type or the e. German rain pattern.
If this is a genuine Chinese Military Makarov, not commercially marked, I am extremely interested.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
If this is a genuine Chinese Military Makarov, not commercially marked, I am extremely interested.
I tried to email you but was unable to do as you had told administrater you did not wish to recieve email.....Where are you for face to face transaction? I am in Houston, Texas. If this pistol is all original and without commercial export markings, in other words a correct and proper
matching military Type 59, high polish original finish with only light holster wear on right side
with correct "stars in shield red" grips, I will take it for the $300. I don't believe this is C&R
but I have a dealer friend who will recieve it for me by inexpensive US mail if it must be shipped.

·
Gold Bullet member
529 Posts
I tried to email you but was unable to do as you had told administrater you did not wish to recieve email.....Where are you for face to face transaction? I am in Houston, Texas. If this pistol is all original and without commercial export markings, in other words a correct and proper
matching military Type 59, high polish original finish with only light holster wear on right side
with correct "stars in shield red" grips, I will take it for the $300. I don't believe this is C&R
but I have a dealer friend who will recieve it for me by inexpensive US mail if it must be shipped.

The Chinese Military mak is import marked according to this Seller.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Hi Artysgt1, still trying to reach you about this, if it is correct Chinese Military Type 59 Mak
as described as I mentioned in my previous responses, I'll take it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.