Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a "War Lord Arsenal" bayonet. After 1911, when Imperial China fell, War Lords in different parts of China made their own weapons. Besides the imported Gew88, All versions of 98 type Mausers from German Standart Modell, Czech Vz24, & Belgian FN's, they were copied and had Chinese Arsenal marks. I owned a Standart Modell type that had a backward swastika on the receiver! They all imported in the mid 1980's with the proviso "wall hanger only"! The bores were all shot out, & when you put in a bore light, it was black in there! Anyways, a varieties of Chinese bayonets made that came in with the rifles. I managed to get about 12 of them. Ofcourse they were all gone in 1990!
The one I am showing was put together like the Spanish M44, The screw bolts with nuts hold the blade into the hilt. I added a repro frog similar to what Chinese used at that time period.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.