·
Copper Bullet member
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard AIM's latest mag sale
includes some Chinese "flat-back" mags
in the batch of "Europeans".
I picked up these two at a local shop the other day
One (on the left) is a "stamped" model. I paid $22 for both.
:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are the mags that Aim's has up for sale brand new or in excellent, used shape. We like the chinese mags but don't want to buy someones rusty junk. Has anyone here purchased any of them by chance? Thanks for the time and info. Mad Max son of Madtechcool

·
Registered
423 Posts
I've heard AIM's latest mag sale
includes some Chinese "flat-back" mags......
Can't really say for sure where the AIM "Euro" mags came from as there are no markings that I could immediately see but they all look like the one in your picture with the solid catch. They may have been used but look more or less like they are in new condition. They smell like they have some light cosmoline on them, could be just some other type of protecting oil though. The follower looks kinda similar to Yugo mags with the bolt hold back but I haven't checked yet to see if it works that way.

I checked to see if any of them had the stamped catch but none of them did.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
I picked up a couple hundred of these mags from AIM a year or two ago. They were a mix of the ribbed back, flat backed, and stamped. Several of the ribbed back ones had a "66" in a triangle stamp on the ridge area. These ranged from brand new to some rub wear, and a few dings here and there. They were all covered in a fairly heavy sticky cosmo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts