Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,567 Posts
value is usually pretty flat unless it is a rare variant. Threaded and milled factory 26 prob bring a little more, but not much. Threaded barrels will have a bell shaped flange which is what you are calling the collar. pinned barrels will not have the flange.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so a 10,289,XXX would be a 1966 manufacture date right?

Anyone know what a 8 in a triangle stock cartuche means?

Ok so would an all matching including the stock with slingloop on side /26\ w bayo, barrel and bolt show no signs of use, cleaning rod and brown sling present with the above ser# be worth $200?

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,873 Posts
Ok so a 10,289,XXX would be a 1966 manufacture date right?

Anyone know what a 8 in a triangle stock cartuche means?

Ok so would an all matching including the stock with slingloop on side /26\ w bayo, barrel and bolt show no signs of use, cleaning rod and brown sling present with the above ser# be worth $200?
Serial number dating only works with arsenal 26 rifles. As the value I'd say yes.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
If your buying yes it's worth $200 if your selling it's worth $300 as long as the panic buying market keeps going. And you say yours is a /26\ so it would be a '66. Is it blade or spike bayonet, I think that was maybe a transition year so it could be either.(or was it '65, I always forget that stuff)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.