Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
34,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Chavez and Ahmadenijad have exchanged vows and plaudits, promising to love and cherish, etc. Their mutual tastes in dancing partners speaks volumes about where they are coming from.

Birds of a feather...

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
Sam, somebody needs to photoshop those two doggy style....talk about stumblebums...they are raping and pillaging their respective countries and hanging pork on each other....!

·
Silver Bullet member
34,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hugo and his new beyotch makin' bacon... a guy could get rich selling posters of that!!

·
4,049 Posts
Ya think? Whew....what a sight....reminds me of the pic of that Iraqi dude and the goat girlfriend....

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
I don't photoshop............but did find a couple pics for ya'all

·
4,049 Posts
You know that weaselly guy on Men in Black and Men in Black II that keeps getting his head blown off by "K"....and it grows back....that's who the Iranian fool looks like....!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Nah, I've been saying for years that Mahmoud Ramalamadingdong is the illegitimate love child/genetic hybrid of Ray Stevens, Yakov Smirnoff, and Jamie Farr...just...wthout the humor.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
....OK, the fleas of a thousand camel jockeys are headed your way. I know for a fact that the 12th imam has just emerged from a State buildings well in Baton Rouge.......Sam, smite these infidels and be done with it. Allah Ak, the bar is OPENNED !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts