Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased one of the CG-63 slings that Anders has for sale. It is a great looking hunk of leather and after pealing off the old hard plastic and several soakings of Neets foot oil it is soft as a you know whos you know where.
Nowthe hard part-does anyone have a picture of how it goes on the rifle (I have a vauge idea), and more important, how do you use it.
Thanks, and Anders's items are a value.

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,831 Posts
If you read the header for this Forum , you will see that Anders & the Dutchman run this site . Anders recently sold a large number of slings here . Scroll down & see some of his items for sale .

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here is how you rig the CG63 sling.

The sling is used very much as a US M1907 sling. The ''loop'' with the rubber goes around the supporting upper arm. Adjust the lenght of the sling and thighten the loop with the buckle/leather keeper.

//Anders

Ps. The CG63 slings are all gone but I still have plenty of two piece m/96 slings with quick adjust buckles....will also work on a CG63 (or m/96)....see bottom pics to see what a properly rigged two piece target sling with quick buckle looks like on a m/96.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.