Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Silver Bullet Member
3,328 Posts
Personally I was looking at that one but what looks like the bedding job near where the barrel meets the receiver looks rather sloppy. That might have scared a few potential buyers, it did me. Hopefully it's just the picture and you have indeed bought a nice one that shoots lights out.:thumbsup:

A lot of CG63s had a replacement barrel put on once or twice as mine did. I've seen them with that type of heavy barrel (CG80?) before.

· Silver Bullet Member
3,328 Posts
Interesting, if you say so, you've been around these things far more than I and I've sure learned a lot from your posts. I sure it will be a fine example and very accurate but to me it just looks sloppy for Swedish work. I'm first generation with family from Germany and Sweden and we are kind of perfectionists, maybe to a fault. That's what influenced my decision not to bid. I see that it didn't garner a whole lot of interest even with it being highlighted here at the forum for all to see. I have seen CG63s go for quite a bit more on GB.

I never said it had met up with bubba.

I hope that Gunsisme has found a jewel in the rough. :thumbsup:

· Silver Bullet Member
3,328 Posts
Now I wish I had shown more interest. I'd like to see better pictures and a range report, unfortunately Gunsisme is having trouble with his eyes. Of course he could always send it to me for some serious range testing and expert photography. ;)

· Silver Bullet Member
3,328 Posts
Shoot here to show off some great craftsmanship and quiet down the AR crowd.

Yeah, nothing like showing the black plastic crowd that you really don't need all that optics crap.

They don't like walnut either. :confused:

Eastbank, do you find this heavy barreled CG63 to be anymore accurate than the usual CG63?

· Silver Bullet Member
3,328 Posts
Pictures if at all possible. Of course my offer to take them for you is still there and I think I have an extra extractor around here somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.