Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hope we can show them it was a wise choice. It appears that we have retained the CFS account per several conversations with the owner not knowing what and why the account was let go. Keep your sales people informed of your membership-it will help.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
If you order from CFS please know that our sales reps are Pam and Jayne.

Let them know you are a Gunboards member and they can usually give board members a discount on the listed price!

Call Pam or Jayne with orders or questions. 1-800-915-3346 or 1-800-811-4921

·
Registered
366 Posts
I always deal with Pam.....and when I'm there, I always ask if she's busy or could she come out.....she always does....

Great people to deal with, glad there back....

Now, what do I need to order......

·
Registered
155 Posts
Good news. I have done some business with CFS in the past. I was a member of SurplusRifles at the time though. Pam and Jayne, eh? I will have to remember that. I was just browsing their site last night. Now I need to go back and start a cart. Thanks to both you and to CFS. Sarge.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I ordered some 10/22 mags for some coworkers on Friday, and told Pam twice that I hope they reconsider their position and rejoin GB as a sponsor. I am glad they came back, as they are a great company to deal with.

Craig

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm getting ready to order some stuff from them, I will be sure to thank them for continuing support of the Boards. They have always given me good service and I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
And they're offering 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 FMJ or .223 ammo at $210 for 1000 rounds and that includes shipping!

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/AM762100.aspx

But I already beat you to it :)
I ordered some friday online. I asked them about gunboards last time i talked with them and they stated it was marked in my comments section of my C&R file that i was a gunboards member. So i guess all the reps will see it. Good Job to Centerfire!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts