Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of mag pouches on ebay that say Cetme & G3, did the Spanish use the same style as the Germans? Also does anyone have a picture of the Spanish duty belt?

·
Gold Bullet Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody???

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd like to know that too. I was able to find some Cetme C mag holders from Apex Gun Parts but finding any web gear from Spain is almost impossible. So until I can find authentic gear I'm using a US M1956 web belt which mathc the webbing on the mag holders and will be using Belgian M1956 style Army Field Gear Suspenders which will also match the webbing on the mag holders. It would be nice however to have authentic gear like I have with my Type 53 Chinese Mosin.
Gas Tints and shades Wood Personal protective equipment Metal

EDIT NOTE: *Photo of solider holding G3/CETME rifle removed due to copyright terms listed at Millitary-Today.com. Photo and article regarding CETME can be found at CETME Automatic Rifle | Military-Today.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd like to know that too. I was able to find some Cetme C mag holders from Apex Gun Parts but finding any web gear from Spain is almost impossible.
These "CETME" pouches sold by Apex (and a few other dealers) are actually 70s/80s Chilean for SIG510 and FAL. Local Chilean production used beside imported German G3 pouches.

Spanish CETME pouches exist in several models: black leather (earliest, several variants), all canvas (M-67) and nylon with plastic hardware (M-79, sometimes called M-82), first in olive, then camo. Also special models for naval infantry, paratroopers, Legion, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts