Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Found a curiosity along my travels today. It appears to be an original Spanish Cetme 25 round magazine. Just looking to confirm my suspicions. There are no visible markings from what I’ve found and there are no weld marks from where two 20 round mags would have been welded together.

Also, I am attempting to find a value. I have a few of them I am looking to part with. Thanks for all your help!

Rectangle Wood Automotive tire Font Silver

Wood Rectangle Belt Font Silver

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Yes, that's a Spanish issue 25 round magazine. Vale? I can't say. I bought a number of them some years ago for about $15 each but I'm sure that's no longer the case.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Here's some info on these mags:

The last two I bought at auction went for $45.00, I bought two previously that were higher but I don't remember the actual amount, maybe around $60.

I'd certainly be interested in purchasing more, the older style goes well with the Cetme B I'm assembling. (That said I'd really like to get my hands on the older style 20 rounder.)

·
Registered
296 Posts
AFAIK, a small lot of those cameout of the Dominican Republic some time ago. The DR had Cetme A rifles, as well as Spanish artillery, purchased by Trujillo from Franco's Spain.
Actually, the capacity varies between 25-29 rds, perhaps the tension on the springs vary?
I do not believe the Spanish army ever used these longer mags.
HTH
Okrana

1 - 13 of 13 Posts