Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Copper Bullet member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's why I'm asking the question! Wanting to get a barometer reading, and input from you guys. If not for me, for the new guys that don't know that little tid bit of info. However, that still doesn't address the safety issues that Century is trying to correct(maybe), and I was curious as to what everybody else had been experiencing with these rifles. Mine was not ejecting the spent shell casing correctly, and was causing a stoppage, intermittently. On top of that, the shell casing was dented beyond reloading, even upon normal operation of the rifle.
Michael

· Copper Bullet member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have many Century arms in my arsenal, and have had nothing but great results from them all. I'd bet, if you looked DiN BLiX, if you reside in the US, that if you have any collection at all, you'll find that at least one of those weapons will be stamped with a Century import mark! How many Century arms do you have? Century does have their problems, but at least they are trying to deal with them. Yes, I can probably solve the problem, but, If I do that, then I let them off the LEGAL hook. If I let let them fix it(?), then they're liable. JMHO.
Michael

· Copper Bullet member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doc, The letter Century sent me states, "we have upgraded the bolt and added a firing pin return spring", so there must be more than one issue with the rifle, or, the spring wasn't enough of a fix. So yours shoots, and functions fine now, or were you having issues before you sent it back?
Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.