Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone purchased a Romanian TT-33 from Centerfire Systems recently? I have 2 on back order. My concern is they are advertising them as excellent condition, yet they are priced the same as Century's lowest grade, good condition. They did say their pistols are coming in from Century. The only firearm I have ever purchased from Centerfire was a Romanian SKS many years ago. It too was supposed to be excellent condition, but arrived well worn with no blue and a cracked stock. I would have ordered from Century, but they won't ship to my State, even though there are no regulations that prohibit them from doing so. Thanks for any input on these pistols, Jim

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I can't answer your question but I suggest posting this on the Military Handgun Forum here:

http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

You will probably get more replies than here on the Czech Weapons Board as all varieties of the TT-33 are normally discussed there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.