1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Oh, the anti-gun rhetoric is just ozzing out of that article. It could have been penned by that anti-gunner herself Dianne Feinstein.

·
Registered
701 Posts
That is pretty standard fare from the Communist Broadcasting System.I am surprised that it wasn't worse.
Clark

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you watch the other "only on the web" vid?

DD

·
Super Moderator
16,593 Posts
In the interview, young Grady said he owns that UZI for self defense. Don't see any reason to doubt his word. I owned an UZI when I was in my twenties too. Nothing wrong with that. I hope I can replace it before they're all banned again since I still have all my extra magazines and a .45 caliber conversion kit for it.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,341 Posts
The percentage of people watching the "Big 3" network news has plunged from 57% to 34% in the past 13 years. The decrease is steady in all networks with no signs of stopping and CBS has been the biggest looser.

No wonder why.

Also note that NBC, which hadn't been performing as poorly as the other 2, began to plunge in 2004 when anti-Bush, anti-war radicalism became fashionable there.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The news-chick seemed like she was ready to do Mr. Grady right there.

He's SOOOOooo clearly an idiot, but a USEFUL idiot to their agenda.

"is it automatic or semi"?

"Yes."

Jeez....

DD

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow

I had to watch that twice to make sure I heard it right.

That is the single biggest piece of journalistic poo I've seen in a while.

The video would have been hillarious if they wern't dead serious.

Pity the comments section below the video was disabled,I wonder if the 6 pages of scorn and ridicule might have had something to do with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts