Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro Am has both roads blocked. Golf what a stupid game.

Bored to tears.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
"Country clubs and cemeteries are the biggest wasters of prime real estate! " --Al Czervik

" A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. "--Carl Spackler

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Heh, I got an idea: Let's slip into the rough, practicing our fieldcrafts skills, of course. We can then take shots at those lil white balls while they're all chasing after them! Whatcha think? ;)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I swear they have two USMC super cobra gun ships circling pebble beach all afternoon, big wide circles not right over the course. Security for tiger?

·
Gold Bullet member
4,042 Posts
In addition to the massive cheating, I was also surprised to hear about his on-course temper and language. Apparently he brought a real lack of class to the game.

Regardless, I've never watched the game and I never will...Minigolf and WiiGolf are the closest I'll ever come to playing it. I'll stick to my rifles, thank you very much :) .

Keith

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me too. But it would have been a great weekend to use the range.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm new.
Happy fathers day.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ME?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Ammo is getting hard to find for the HK pistol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts