Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

No surprise, my most compatible candidate turns out to be Ron Paul, at 97.3%. So he's not the perfect candidate, even for me. But I'm willing to compromise. ;)

Also no surprise, my "bottom of the barrel" held both Giuliani and the Hildebeast, with identical scores -29.7%. Giuliani is Hillary in Republican drag

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
89.47% for Paul. Though I wonder what they meant by Free Trade....NAFTA isn't free trade its managed trade. For the principle of real free trade I voted in support of that, but if they meant NAFTA then I don't support it. I'm also not in support of gay marriage but I feel its up to the states to decide. Same way with abortion, I feverishly oppose it but I feel it should be handled by the states.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Ok, I used the calculator and it came up Ron Paul 97%. So where was he ( or where was I?) all this time?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Silver Bullet member
1,141 Posts
Hmmm

You planned to vote for Undecided. Based on your responses, your top candidate for 2008 is below.

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee (R)

76.74% match

·
Registered
7,503 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Your Results

You are number 521,299 to use the Candidate Calculator. This page shows how well you match on the issues with each candidate. The candidate calculator uses your responses to determine a percentage of how much you agree with the candidates on issues.
Your Top Match

You planned to vote for Undecided. Based on your responses, your top candidate for 2008 is below.
Former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson (R)
95.65% match

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Your Results

You are number 521,299 to use the Candidate Calculator. This page shows how well you match on the issues with each candidate. The candidate calculator uses your responses to determine a percentage of how much you agree with the candidates on issues.
Your Top Match

95.65% match
Really? Sure you didn't match up to this fellow? :D

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,228 Posts
They claim my guy is Fred T, 90.38%. At this point - I vote undecided, Later on we'll see.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
It had me with Fred Thompson and Duncan Hunter as a tie.....at this point I'll vote for Fred....

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Could have been Hunter Ellis :eek:
And a vote for RP is better than any vote for RG who is Hillary in drag.:D

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
I got pegged with Tom Tancredo at 100%.

·
Silver Bullet member
4,753 Posts
Hmmm, interesting.
Colorado Representative Tom Tancredo (R) @ 82.61% match.

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
You and me Jimbo. Ultra-rightists.

·
Registered
71 Posts
89.47% for Paul. Though I wonder what they meant by Free Trade....NAFTA isn't free trade its managed trade. For the principle of real free trade I voted in support of that, but if they meant NAFTA then I don't support it. I'm also not in support of gay marriage but I feel its up to the states to decide. Same way with abortion, I feverishly oppose it but I feel it should be handled by the states.
You don't support gay marriage? HUMMM. I think thats a cover up.;)

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,228 Posts
Well, I support gay marriage. Conditionally: As long as all the folks who plan to celebrate one move to Massachusetts and STAY there (sumamry capital offense to cross the border after removing to Barney Frank's place of domicile for that purpose).

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Religiously I object to it. However its kind of ridiculous that one has to get permission from the state to get married. I would object to a gay wedding in my church because I don't think that is God's will, but as for in the government, they shouldn't have a say in it.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
MB,I do not even know where to start on that pitiful post.So I wont....much.

Jesus said (and i'm paraphraising) Turn your back on me and I'll turn mine on you.

YOU just told the WHOLE world that Jesus Christ is NOT as important as the Gub-mint you keep complaining about.:(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts