Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,365 Posts
They are nice rifle and sweet shooters. I built this M95 about 5 years ago. Nice kit with matching numbers bayonet and the accessories., genade launching site and spigot and cleaning kit, cleaning rod, BFD and of course the Serbian Warranty Card :) etc.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, akblue.

How has range time been for you? What's your gas setting?

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,365 Posts
I do not shoot the M95 that often. I have a number of AK's etc.., and I have been shooting in the past year or so.., a Yugo M76 short barrel and standard length and AR15 in 5.45 and whatever else I bring to the range., 91/30 PU sniper., PSL etc.
The M95 is on setting 1 with Sellier & Beloit or Israeli 5.56 ammunition. Easy 2/3" MOA at 100 yards with the M95.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AKBLUE, mine was made in 1997 also, SN 11028 thus a tad newer than yours, but marked M90A.

I wonder if the model diff meant the M95 came with the grenade kit you have and the M90's were standard rifles. This is despite there being no actual physical diff in the rifles themselves.

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,365 Posts
I never have heard an explanhation od a M90 vs M95. The only thing offered was., one was export and one domestic model. But they both seem identical. Dunno? Really nicely built firearms though.

·
Registered
502 Posts
P1010183a.jpg

I built mine on a NDS receiver back around 2006 sometime.

Went together pretty nicely from what I recall.

I almost never shoot it though.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice kiloxray and insider!

I've read of people preferring the fixed stock much more than a folder, but afaik these only came in folder from Serbia, no?

Here's my SAR-3 with DDR furniture and OEM brake, my M90A and "XM177" for size comparison. Small overall pkg goes to the AR, and ease of use to the SAR-3... but the M90A shoulders much better than the other two. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354419650.159927.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts