Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And these idiots still wonder why they are going broke.

------------------------------------------------------------
S.F. judge strikes down residency rule for low-income mothers
San Francisco Chronicle ^ | 12/16/8 | Bob Egelko

Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco judge struck down a state law Tuesday that requires low-income women to live in California for six months before qualifying for state-funded care during pregnancy and immediately after childbirth.

The 1991 law violates the Constitution by penalizing women who exercise their right to move to California, said Superior Court Judge Patrick Mahoney,

· Registered
1,638 Posts
any woman or man who has her second child out of wedlock should be sterilized if they get any type of government aid. the same goes for any woman who can not identify the father of her child on the first guess.

hey, have all of the babies you want but don't expect our tax dollars to support you.

And these idiots still wonder why they are going broke.

Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco judge struck down a state law Tuesday that requires low-income women to live in California for six months before qualifying for state-funded care during pregnancy and immediately after childbirth.

The 1991 law violates the Constitution by penalizing women who exercise their right to move to California, said Superior Court Judge Patrick Mahoney,

· Platinum Bullet Member
41,519 Posts
any woman or man who has her second child out of wedlock should be sterilized if they get any type of government aid. the same goes for any woman who can not identify the father of her child on the first guess.

hey, have all of the babies you want but don't expect our tax dollars to support you.

They would only sterilize conservative single mothers. THough, I think you might be hard-pressed to find one of those in California.

· Registered
1,571 Posts
Not to worry, the State of California is going to be out of money in March 2009, right? Going to be a moot point then. ;)

· Diamond Bullet Member
10,316 Posts

This really shouldn't surprise me anymore because I live here but failing to give someone something for nothing constitutes a penalty?
With the economic problems growing there's increasing talk of the US ultimately being "sold to the highest bidder." Maybe that's justice; maybe we really are too dumb to keep our democracy. Judges like this are appointed by politicians voted in by the people.

· Platinum Bullet Member
5,787 Posts
I have believed for sometime I would wake up and find out the Chinese have called in their notes and when we can't pay they will repossess the US. Maybe repossess is the wrong word since they never possessed it in the first place. Perhaps the US government will send over so many laborers to satisfy the debt. When we protest the USSC will say its all legal. There probably wouldn't be more than a handful of protesters show up anyway. The MSM would call it a protest by right wing extremists.

I have no idea what this has to do with the topic. Sorry.

· Banned
40,069 Posts

Funny you mention this as I have thought of running for office on this very platform.
  • Sterilization of the women after the second pregnancy out of wedlock (they get one mistake).
  • Sterilization of the man after the second women he gets pregnant out of wedlock (again one mistake allowed).
  • Mandatory drug test for any state assistance.
  • 1 strike law for child predators (you do it your executed) this will dramatically cut down on these monsters hurting children and will save money in keeping these guys a live in prison.
All of these would help states to save an enormous amount of money, yet I don't think I could ever get elected.
:rolleyes:

· Registered
959 Posts
Funny you mention this as I have thought of running for office on this very platform.
  • Sterilization of the women after the second pregnancy out of wedlock (they get one mistake).
  • Sterilization of the man after the second women he gets pregnant out of wedlock (again one mistake allowed).
  • 1 strike law for child predators (you do it your executed) this will dramatically cut down on these monsters hurting children and will save money in keeping these guys a live in prison.
All of these would help states to save an enormous amount of money, yet I don't think I could ever get elected.
I'll vote for ya. :cool:

· Registered
1,571 Posts

· Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
105,304 Posts

Don't forget, there will be 20 years of appeals first (per individual) - before any of the events take place.

· Registered
1,638 Posts
an add on to the mandatory drug test.............. anyone not past the age of retirement or who isn't physically or mentally disabled should be required to work for their aid.

· Registered
1,571 Posts

· Registered
1,169 Posts

You missed the point here, says nothing about out of wedlock, citizenship etc. just poor. Hmmmm. Poor low or no income from out of state. Ending up in California, from where is next to California?

Think: Anchor babies! Think Citizenship! Think Votes! Think burritos!

· Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
105,304 Posts
Heard on the radio this evening that htere is in California) a proposal to raise the gas tax. Soon there will be a way to pay for the medical treatment.

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Obama will help them - so do not fear.
Yeah, that's right. I heard his address on the new "Energy Economy". It sounds like all of these idle people are soon going to be so busy fixing roads & bridges, and setting up solar panels & windmills that they will not have time time to contemplate reproduction! Well, at least 2.5 Million of them. I wonder just how this is going to work?

· Registered
2,742 Posts

The ACLU would go nuts even if regular norplant birth control shots were required along with those government welfare checks. Liberal politicians appoint liberal judges who make stupid liberal decisions. And they are even more ultra-liberal with your money...

· Silver Bullet member
4,675 Posts
California. The single biggest thing that state could to to improve its financial picture would be to kick the illegal ******* out. Why is that such an unthinkable remedy? Aren't they building more than 1 school per day to educate the offspring of illegals? WTF? Aren't two thirds of all births in California hospitals to illegal mothers? WTF? Think of the money to be saved... Welfare, crime, bilingual education, school lunches, gang membership, drug running, yadda, yadda...

No sympathy until California takes a FEW BASIC STEPS to help itself!

Seriously, WTF?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.