Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded for this CAI C-93 and after a inspection/cleaning took it down to my range and ran a couple of mags through it.

Whoo! No issues, other than I still can't find my damn H&K rear sight tool. Probably with my AR upper vice block that I can't find either.

I had read where the later builds were less problematic than the early ones depending on who they farmed the building out to. On this one the sights are straight, bolt gap is fine, and the welds are clean. No grinding. It was built in mid-2014. Parkerized.

It came with both a plastic and wood stock set, sling, and three 40 round mags. I'm into it at around $500.00. Not a great deal but with the .mil mags going for $100 a pop and the wood stock set I'd call it a OK deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can't help you with the vice block, but you didn't need to spend over 50 bucks for a rear sight tool. snap ring pliers will do the job just as well and for less then 10 bucks. that is what I use.

I found the tool in a old range box. I love when I find stuff I "lost". :)

I ordered-in a No-Mar vice block and I like it a lot better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.