Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, looking for a little current advice on C&R rifle shipping. At one time I was an active collector and C&R holder but have spent about a decade "out of the loop." The time has come to part with some of my old collection, for which I am going to use the Trader. In light of all the state-level firearms policy changes of the last few years, I am wondering if there is anything I need to be aware of (as a non-licensee seller)? Specifically, are there any state laws that restrict or prohibit C&R licensed residents from receiving shipment of C&R rifles? Are there any issues at all with shipping C&R rifles into California? I realize that following state laws is the responsibility of the buyer/recipient but I would like to stay ahead of any possible issues.

Also, a separate but related question, some of the rifles in question are semi-automatic, such as a FN49 and Yugoslav 59/66. I assume these are prohibited in California, but are there any other states that prohibit such things?

Thanks for your help.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, I am familiar with all the federal regulations regarding shipment of firearms as well as carrier requirements, etc. I have no questions about any of that.

I am only asking about any state laws that might impact my shipment of C&R rifles to otherwise qualified licensees.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.