Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Some parts vendors, Brownells for one, give a dealer discount to C&R holders. On one order alone, I've saved more than enough to pay for the 3 year license. It can save you money, but as mentioned, it can be pretty addicting being able to buy those weapons and have them delivered to your door. So, there is that too. By all means, I'd say get yourself one asap. :)

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some parts vendors, Brownells for one, give a dealer discount to C&R holders. On one order alone, I've saved more than enough to pay for the 3 year license. It can save you money, but as mentioned, it can be pretty addicting being able to buy those weapons and have them delivered to your door. So, there is that too. By all means, I'd say get yourself one asap. :)
I hear that! I see a bunch of C&R things that I would like, but if I bought them all, it would break the bank for me!

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just now received my C&R renewal form and it has a box to check if you do not want to renew and requires you to send in your boundbook. If you do not renew and don't send in the boundbook, expect a knock on your door.
Just my 2 kopecks
Really? I have heard that if you let your 03 C&R license expire that you dont have to send in your bound book and that you can destroy it. Which is correct?

·
Registered
13 Posts
EXACTLY only for businesses not for Collectors..

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/are...ir-acquisition-and-disposition-records-atf-if

Are licensed collectors required to turn in their acquisition and disposition records to ATF if they discontinue their collecting activity?No. Licensed collectors are not required to submit their records to ATF upon discontinuance of their collecting activity.
[18 U.S.C. 923(g)(4); 27 CFR 478.127]

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.