Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously, buying in bulk(read:case) is the way to go. It seems that most all the "local" gunshops have the stuff for $4.29 - $4.95 for a box of 20 - regardless if it is Wolf Black Box, Military Classic or Golden Tiger. That is very expensive shooting! The price does seem to be holding steady tho'.

·
Copper Bullet member
9,123 Posts
Expensive?!?!?!?
I wish any other caliber I shot was that cheap. Yes, it's going up, but doesn't everything? I look for deals, reload what I can, and bite the bullet when I have to.
Please pardon the intentional pun.

·
Registered
325 Posts
$4.95, high?

$4.95 is cheap for ammo at today's prices. heck i cannot even buy low brass 12 ga target loads for that price anymore. Someday we'll all wish we saw ammo at $4.95 a box. Buy it now while you still can.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
$4.95 is cheap for ammo at today's prices. heck i cannot even buy low brass 12 ga target loads for that price anymore. Someday we'll all wish we saw ammo at $4.95 a box. Buy it now while you still can.

I think it has allready gone to high

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Bucko I just tryed some new 22 LR ammo it is the Interceptor The best 22 LR that I have ever shot It is better than CCI velocitor, the stinger Quik-shok the fed Game-shox hyper vel the rem Viper and yellow jacket even better than the Aguila super Max. I sent for a 5000 rd box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts