Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the BANZAI web site there is a section called Japanese Rifle Parts Exchange where anyone can list rifle parts they want to buy/sell/trade (other than bolts). Included on this site are links to other sites that sell Japanese rifle parts and recently (12 September 2005) I have posted in this section the current Model 38 and Model 99 parts lists of Don Valenta and Don Voigt. Especially if you are looking to buy a common part like screws or bands you can probably save time and effort by checking the Parts Exchange first.

SarcoInc.com, egunparts.com, and ssporters.com also have many parts.

Posting in the WTB section of the Japanese Forum Trader is also a great way to find parts.

The onling auctions often have Japanese parts listed, these include Gunbroker.com, Auctionarms.com, and the infamous ebay.com.

·
Registered
36 Posts
is the site down? It is not working for me.

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the Banzai web site, much of the time it's down. Go to the two that Don mentioned. In looking back I see you would have to go to the site to get the addresses. Contact 03Man directly for his list and an address for the other list.

Banzai has nothing to do with this site. Dr. Stan Zieliinski started it and is interested in keeping it going. I haven't looked at it in years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts