Gunboards Forums banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
95 Posts
Bought a Japanese type 44 from John Rose (type44) and I could not be happier, the gun was better then he described and the shipping was fast, first class guy!! thank you so much John.

James Davis
Northfield Gun

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Proceed with caution when selling to Oscar Mori. I sent him a refund after he couldn't resell my carbine for a profit. Not worth the time or trouble

·
Diamond Member
878 Posts
I purchased a nice silk rayed flag from "ncsammy" for a fair price. I recommend interactions with Sam. The item was well-packaged, promptly shipped, and received as described.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I recently purchased a relic-condition 13.2mm shell and a shipping plug for a T89 50mm shell from Commandant (Keith Lober.) Excellent transaction. Items were as advertised. Fair price. Fast shipping. Buy from this seller with confidence.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,282 Posts
Steven Schaefer/Japanese Military Firearms Parts, a GREAT SELLER and HELPER and true Gentleman +++++. Just bought several Type 99 parts from him. Some parts extremely hard to find but he took the time to search his parts and came up with everything I needed. Very responsive and quick. I highly recommend him. Will definitely deal with him again. Thank you Sir. Ed

·
Registered
309 Posts
Buy with confidence from "unleashedndest." I just bought a grenade pin and cord from him. Items were promptly shipped upon my payment and were received in excellent condition. No complaints. Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
tricky9914 was nice to buy from.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Buying from John Rose is a pleasure! Item was extremely well packed & quickly shipped. A real honorable gentleman. He shipped before balance was paid & item was exactly as described if not better! Excellent experience!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Purchased an item from John Rose and was very pleased with the transaction. The item was as expected, it was well packaged, shipping was fast and communication was great. What else can you ask for?

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I got a demilled type 89 from JSZ (Jeff) Ultra smooth transaction. I paid. He shipped. Absolutely perfect transaction. Thanks Jeff.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts