Gunboards Forums banner
41 - 60 of 216 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
15,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Samurai 1

Worked a trade deal with Hector, both parties satisfied for a great deal.

· Diamond Member
1,164 Posts
Aryeh is a super buyer!

I sent him a T-38 dust cover for approval, and he sent payment today! That gentlemen is the way it is supposed to work!

Tah

· Diamond Member
1,164 Posts
Aryeh is excellent, and a man of his word.

I sent him a Nagoya dust cover for his T-38 on approval, and he responded ASAP.

· Silver Bullet member
857 Posts
arisakadogs AAA+

Bought my first T38 from Rob. The rifle lived up to my expectations based on his descriptions of it and I am proud to have it! :D

· Diamond Member
1,164 Posts
Russian Spetznaz

Completed the sword deal on time and with great communications, good man to deal with!

· Silver Bullet member
857 Posts
Hoorah for Tah

Fast shipment of cleaning rod, as a bonus it was an arsenal correct match for my rifle! Thanks Tah!

· Registered
322 Posts
I didn't even know that Tah had posted about our 'dealings' together. I want to say that he is very accommodating and polite. He didn't even need to send me a picture of the DC I bought from him; it was absolutely what he described and exactly what I needed!

· Diamond Member
1,164 Posts
Stewart's Military Antiques

These are excellent people to deal with! I have purchased several Japanese ordnance items from them, and every transaction (purchase and trade) I have been very satisfied!

· Diamond Member
1,164 Posts
Bought a "last ditch" from Mauper:

It came today, and I can tell you to deal with confidence as what he says it is, IS what it is!

And by the way he is a serving LEO, I retired from being an LEO after 20 years, so thanks for your service and dedication "mauper!"

Thank you again Sir!

· Silver Bullet member
857 Posts
Slings from 03Man

Great to deal with and super fast shipment. Can't believe the workmanship of the slings, they're great!:)

· Diamond Member
1,164 Posts
Bones92 is a good man!

Got the T-44 Kokura in today and it's all I hoped it would be! He ships complete, on time, and well packed, Thanks again!

41 - 60 of 216 Posts