Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
schoolbd

Just received a 33rd series T-K from schoolbd & I'm most pleased. He shipped it Priority Mail (my favorite!) in a hard case. The rifle is a beauty. Happy camper here!

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
ncsammy

Just received the two aluminum bullet gallery practise rounds that I bought from him. Was an excellent transaction from start to finish. Rounds were well packed and except for the slow UPS ground shipping we have to use for ammo they got here ASAP
They are beauties.
Thanks Sammy!

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
Quietlymknnoise - Watch out for this guy!!

Bought a T-97 sniper from him. His photos and description did not disclose major problems this rifle had. Then he refused to allow the return of the rifle for refund. Watch out for these characters that only pop in to sell their stuff. There's no accountability with them.

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
Hs132 Rocks!

After my ongoing battle with "quietlymknoise" this was a breath of fresh air. A solid seller, with a nice item who is up front & honest. Very nice rifle & a keeper for sure!
Thanks Bill!

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
Flak Masterson - flaked out on buying some rifle parts from me. Said he sent the first payment to the wrong address and was sending another which never came. He never told me he was backing out of the deal. Then he blocked PMs so I relisted the listing and sold it to someone else that did pay. Watch out. A reputation is earned, good or bad.

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
So your just going to follow me around the forum now and bad mouth me because I had to cancel a money order you said you didnt receive and you wouldn't accept paypal? Arent you a little old for this kind of behavior? Its time to grow up.
Sorry I didn't mean to trigger a tantrum from you. I'm not lying about not receiving the payment but you did lie about sending a replacement MO. This isn't ebay so I don't have to accept PayPal. There is more to this than what you are saying and you know it. I'm just sticking to the facts here and have not been insulting in any way like you have.
Edit: Just got this from Flakey Flak
"You turned out to be a real piece of **** didnt you?? Following me around the forum and badmouthing my posts and trying to block me from buying anything. Grow up!"

Nice talk, huh? I think he's the one that needs to "grow up" and be more responsible

· Platinum Bullet member
19,432 Posts
Rob you're such a troll!

I backed out off the deal.... get over it! In response you insult me and bad mouth me on 3 seperate threads before I even said anything back to you. You had no money lost or anything on the deal, but imply that people shouldn't trust me. Im sorry youre so hurt over the whole thing.

I also fully stand by that PM I sent you, if anything its just been proven even more accurate.... the difference here is that I sent it directly to you, I didn't follow you around and harass you on the forum like you've been doing to me. Thats the entire point behind "Grow up".
Ok, that is enough. You may believe your lies but no one else will. I'm reporting you to Vic, the owner of this forum, right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts