Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that they have had it for weeks.

A couple weeks back I think I bought their last 2 tins. The next day the web stated loose pak. They were out of the tins. I ordered one more time from Wideners for about the same
price. MY Mosins sure love that stuff!!!! Too bad it still wasn't $30.00 from CIA. But I'm packed pretty good. It's just compulsion now.

Anyways, I guess they have gotten more tins or just wanted to clean up their loose stuff.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Mike, it is great ammo, I just got 2 tins from Century. Not listed on the site you have to call. Yeah I wish it was still 30.00 a tin, I have a good supply of it but who knows I might have to order some more as the stuff is really good in all of my Mosins.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, it is great ammo, I just got 2 tins from Century. Not listed on the site you have to call. Yeah I wish it was still 30.00 a tin, I have a good supply of it but who knows I might have to order some more as the stuff is really good in all of my Mosins.
How much is Century selling it for?

·
Registered
129 Posts
600 rd case/2 300 rd tins at 107.87. Not cheap but since I really like the ammo I figured one more case to the stash won't hurt.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
600 rd case/2 300 rd tins at 107.87. Not cheap but since I really like the ammo I figured one more case to the stash won't hurt.
With me it's always one more case and that was about 12 cases ago. I wish I would have just bought 20 cases when it was $30.00 at Century.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Wideners is also showing the Bulgarian YT at $45/300 + shipping. Whether it's in tins or not is uncertain, but I believe it's in the tins.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I got bulg 54R in wood boxes from classic arms I have never got a wood box from CIA. And classic has the bulg 54R back in stock.

·
Registered
990 Posts
If you order from Century by the pallet, they will send it in the crates. I need to install the new parts on my Maxim 08/15 and test to see how each type of 7.62x54r works in her. I think some will shoot faster than others, with some having extractions problems. This is how it was with 8mm. Who wants to go blast a few thousand rounds with me in the name of science?
You have a better chance of going with me if you are a woman between 30 and 40 with a knock out figure.

30,000 HB Bulgarian brass cased
90,000 LB Bulgarian brass cased
4,000 or so HB Hungarian I think brass cased
5,000 HB sold as Soviet, but I think it is Hungarian copper wash on PKM belts
8,000 Silver tip Czech steel cased
9,000 or so Albanian brass cased

Various odd case lots over the years plus some that I need to dig out from the bottom of the piles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts