Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic arms He has it for $200 per 1200 rd case. Oh and its the good yellow tip HB.

The price is way high!!!!!.

·
Super Moderator
3,372 Posts
Jeez, a little cheaper than Century but not cheap enough. At that price, they can keep it. Glad I'm already well stocked on 54r.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've always been treated extremely well by Classic, but I sent my $$$ to the Ammoman for the yellow tip HB. $100 for 500 delivered, which is indeed spendy, though average these days, but I kind of like those two little cans it comes in. I'm always looking for old military containers, they make good range accessories, tool boxes, and whatnot.

http://www.ammoman.com/webstore_762x54R.htm

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I bought a can from J&G Sales for $48/300 + shipping. I think they might still have it in stock.

·
Registered
576 Posts
J&G now sells the HB YT for $50.00 for 300 and it's loose pack, no longer in sealed tins. I found that by ordering from Wideners @ $45.00 for 300 was the basically the same as ordering from J&G @ $50.00, but you get them in sealed tins.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
That must have JUST happened, like within the past week. I got my tin of 300rd YT from them, which I ordered on the 8th or so.

Even so, if Wideners has the tins for $45 apiece, that's a better price!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts