Gunboards Forums banner

Bubba's working overtime

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  GUNZABLAZIN 
#1 ·
And making up his own words

"Mosin Nagant Sportinized Bullpup. This Bullpup has a proficiently shortened M91/30 barrel. The red dot sight is included. The gun is accurate and the bore is in excellent condition"

See less See more
#2 ·
Good Lord Man!

Wendell

#7 ·
MANY folks we call "Bubba" didn't finish a simple K-12 education. MOST, if not all, of the people I spend time with are packing at least a high school education, most have several college degrees. I am sure that I am not the only one here who knows people with the knowledge and education I am referring to!

Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is not a right. It's not a privilege. It's our DUTY to master OUR OWN FRICKING language. If we don't, we are ILLITERATE and doomed to third world status!!!

Sportinized?????

REALLY?...SPORTINIZED???

Well, I guess even Bubba gets to coin a new phrase every now and then. :tisk:

#9 ·
Haa that poor old bolt only thing remaining from once proud rifle geman feels alone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#12 ·
I don't know-- Why, just dont make sense. Someone would do that. just looks ugly, forget about the forum and all.

#20 ·
I would estimate that barrel at somewhere around 20 inches (+/-).

The good thing (if there is such a thing about this rifle) is if the barrel was crowned right (and if it didn't start out as a carbine), it is probably going to have nearly intact rifling all the way to the muzzle, and should bullet test perfectly.

The bad thing (in addition to the previously mentioned handling qualities deficiencies) is there is no telling how good or bad that 'remote control' trigger is going to be. I am willing to bet that all it does is push on the standard Mosin trigger (which probably wasn't removed) through an intervening link, which just adds a whole other level of 'slop' to what is usually a pretty sloppy operation to start with.

Other than that, I would estimate its probable inherent 'bench' accuracy as about what you would get from an M38.

#23 ·
In any analysis of any tactical situation, we must not discount native intelligence, or the cunning foresight of our opposition.
Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, we get a bit too arrogant, and then, we learn humility in the worst way!

The majority of multi-millionaires and multi-billionaires dropped out of school, and were bankrupted, but, got right back to work, and
found new ways to excel, based upon their lessons learned!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.