Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend brought a bunch of 30rd magazines home from his tour in Afghanistan, and among them were these two "brownells" magazines. I have a chance to buy them, and I don't have an AR currently, but im keeping any good magazines for when I eventually get one. Ive never heard of brownells making magazines, so my question is, how do they compare to other well known good magazines like Okay industries?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Brownell's make 5, 10, 20 and 30 round mags, in standard gray and in Coyote Brown, and with your choice of standard stainless steel springs or silicon steel springs.
They have the improved follower.

These are as good if not better than any other aluminum mags on the market and no one I know of makes a better aluminum mag.
Brownell's has USGI contracts to make these for the military.

Best of all is the price. Right now you can by 20 or 30 round mags for $9.99.
Of course they come with Brownell's 100% No-BS guarantee.

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,105 Posts
Brownell's make 5, 10, 20 and 30 round mags, in standard gray and in Coyote Brown, and with your choice of standard stainless steel springs or silicon steel springs.

These are as good if not better than any other aluminum mags on the market and no one I know of makes a better aluminum mag.

+1

I have a bunch of the 20 rounders, Brownells mags = excellent quality and reliability at a good price.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

I completely agree. They are great mags especially of the price if you buy in bulk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.