Gunboards Forums banner

81 - 100 of 145 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
959 Posts
One thing I noticed is that they didn't waste any time charging the credit card! They charged mine 9 days ago and I just received the tracking showing "label created".

·
Administrator
7,688 Posts
Absolutely stunning! Is scope matching?
No Rob it isn't sir, that is probably the only thing that could have improved on this one.

·
Administrator
7,688 Posts
Shooooot! Wow. Anyway, you have stunning set! Your case looks absolutely pristine compared to mine. lol.
Congratulations.
And don't forget to post range report please!!!!
Hope to get it to the range before the Henry County shoot but I have a pretty hectic schedule.

Reactions: Rob Ski

·
Premium Member
11,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·

·
Registered
316 Posts
I picked up mine on Monday. Case in good condition, just no straps. Rifle is surplus like new after the 7.62 conversion. The barrel is a 1953 and I can make out the M1D barrel drawing number D7312555 under the scrub out the Italians did which is awesome.

However, my scope mount has a broken screw head which makes it unusable until I can extract the screw and find a replacement.

·
Administrator
7,688 Posts
I picked up mine on Monday. Case in good condition, just no straps. Rifle is surplus like new after the 7.62 conversion. The barrel is a 1953 and I can make out the M1D barrel drawing under the scrub out the Italians did which is awesome.

However, my scope mount has a broken screw head which makes it unusable until I can extract the screw and find a replacement.

Nice looking rifle sir, I have seen a couple of them with misding/ broke mount screws.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Very nice! As of right now mine's expected on Thursday :) . Trying to keep my expectations in check.
It’s finally here. Crappy cardboard overbox held ok. No straps on the case :( Not exactly a beauty like we’ve seen here but no major issues that I identified right away with a cursory inspection. Will post pics over the weekend once I get to play with some more.

P.s. sucked it up and bought way overpriced m128lr so I could put it to use soon.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
It’s finally here. Crappy cardboard overbox held ok. No straps on the case :( Not exactly a beauty like we’ve seen here but no major issues that I identified right away with a cursory inspection. Will post pics over the weekend once I get to play with some more.

P.s. sucked it up and bought way overpriced m128lr so I could put it to use soon.
Mine case had only one strap and no yellow lettering, but rifle shoots awesome, so I'm very happy, so let's hope yours shoots the lights out!

81 - 100 of 145 Posts