Gunboards Forums banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
19 left as of right now.

One good thing, these are not going to be easy to fake at all like a USGI one is.
Never really thought about that before but you have a great point sir.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good Day All,
I thought long and hard, bit the proverbial bullet and purchased a second example. Like most others, I'm now patiently waiting to see what comes of my decision.
As for the GCA, I'm very appreciative of Mike Bernazzani and George Oberaigner's article. It was quite informative and laid the foundation for our future understanding of these fascinating variations of the M1 history. Once the rifles arrive into the hands of shooters' and collectors, I'll be interested in finding out what else we discover.

Regards,

Michael

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Good Day All,
I thought long and hard, bit the proverbial bullet and purchased a second example. Like most others, I'm now patiently waiting to see what comes of my decision.
As for the GCA, I'm very appreciative of Mike Bernazzani and George Oberaigner's article. It was quite informative and laid the foundation for our future understanding of these fascinating variations of the M1 history. Once the rifles arrive into the hands of shooters' and collectors, I'll be interested in finding out what else we discover.

Regards,

Michael

View attachment 3816199 View attachment 3816337 View attachment 3816338
I need that manual. Already have one for my BM59

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Platinum Bullet Member
53,459 Posts
damn