Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro has been out shooting his 5.56. Before we scrap the brass I was thinking if I can sell it I may get alittle more than the scrap yard. Most of it is PPU and LC. We have some 9mm with different headstamps also. All once fired.

If some knows what they may go for please let me know. Thanks for the help and I will put this stuff over on the trader.

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,911 Posts
Look at the prices on midway USA. They have once fired brass 9mm for a little over 3 cents and once fired brass 45's for a little over 7 cents. New winchester(cheapest) brass for .223 on Midway is about 20 cents a piece. I'd guess for uncleaned brass one could get about 10 cents a piece.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
LC is probably military crimp and would need to be swaged. Not a problem for someone who swages a lot of brass but difficult to seat primers for someone unfamiliar with military brass... I think $.05 - $.07 a piece is about the best you can hope for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.