Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
WOW! Congratulations...Norincos are hard to come by. And, if you tell us you did not pay a lot for it...well, you're forever banned from the forum! Just kidding, of course. :D:D

Pics please. And, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
841 Posts
You did real well on that. I've been looking for a nice one like that for a long time. Therefore, I hate you. I hate you a lot! :) That is a seriously nice Norinco!

And since that Model 59 is SO danged nice, I am now forced to post a photo of the 1976 Russian Mak that I spent WAY too much for but don't regret a penny of.. You made me do it!

Welcome aboard, by the way...

·
Registered
841 Posts
You're probably right about that. My first one came along years ago, a 95 dollar IJ-70, NIB. It was quite a while before I bought another Mak, but I'm up to 5 now, a smallish collection compared to many here, but I love them all equally. (said the Mormon to his wives..) The Soviet Mak was the hardest to buy, but it seemed best to use my "stimulus" check from the dot.gov on something nice. I'm glad I did, she's purty... Your Norinco looks fine, nicest one I've seen in quite a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.