Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering its "bonifide military surplus "..the new standard of paying large for any Enfields you find, this Lithgow is "RTI" sale priced for those of you so inclined.

PS : Price is Firm.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,251 Posts
gulp
He can keep bumping......

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DisasterDog

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
yeeeeeeeeeah, I didn't want one when they were selling at sub-200 bucks, those rifles never tweaked my interest

·
Registered
Lithgow Lee Enfield No1 MkIII/III*
92 Posts
That’s a bumpy ride he’s on. 😀

Reactions: WarBaby

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Where is the other rifle and 2 cases of .303 ammo at that price???

Someone should PM this winner and ask him if he has been sniffing glue

I like the plethora of misrepresentations in the ad......

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
Considering its "bonifide military surplus "..the new standard of paying large for any Enfields you find, this Lithgow is "RTI" sale priced for those of you so inclined.

PS : Price is Firm.
The seller is up to nine 'bumps' and counting.

Can't help but wonder if its a forced sale? "GET THOSE GUNS OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Had a friend who listed ridiculous asking prices because he was told to sell.
A 1946 Criscraft and a 1969 GTO. Took almost 20 years before he let them go at half his original asking price. And only then upon retiring and moving to where there was no lake.

·
Registered
18,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well guys, we do have a crew that frequents here that will pay any price and justify that insanity ...mystifying but they do. Enfield prices are up but that does not mean one has to throw money at anything he/she finds or be duped by unrealistic sales prices.

Choice is wonderful, best to use it wisely. That also applies to who one marries !!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Guys like this crack me up...... If you did BTT over a 1/2 dozen times and no sale get the hint that your price is way toooo high....

·
Registered
18,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanka Plonker for that example of the daily news conference by Peppermint Patty and the latest truths from Biden Junta.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts