Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,842 Posts
The only way to know it to try it and see.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
So long as it doesn't have any blinky-lights, right??

:rolleyes:

DD

·
59,842 Posts
They may not have a sense of humor

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
2,414 Posts
Funny, maybe; maybe not. If you can afford the time to find out and have the inclination, hey, it's still(arguably) a free country; go ahead and beard that TSA lion in his den.

No, I'm not making light of Freedom of Speech; go ahead, son, you do it--I've already done time in that particular barrel. I won't rat you out, I just don't heal so fast any more.

·
59,842 Posts
Are you saying that you are old ? :)

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Funny, maybe; maybe not. If you can afford the time to find out and have the inclination, hey, it's still(arguably) a free country; go ahead and beard that TSA lion in his den.

No, I'm not making light of Freedom of Speech; go ahead, son, you do it--I've already done time in that particular barrel. I won't rat you out, I just don't heal so fast any more.
Been there done that, sorta.
Two years ago my friend got me to the airport, O'Hare, late. He drove around close by in case I missed the flight, I did! Grrrr
I at the time had a full beard, he has a black Caddy with dark tinted windows, as I'm walking up to the car I started calling to him loudly in Arabic (not actual, just gibberish that sounded like it) and in English throwing in a couple, "OHHH ALLAH BE PRAISED <more gibberish> MY BROTHER IT IS GOOD WE CAN STAND TOGETHER AGAIN <gibberish>. ALLAH AKBAR <gibbersh>"
Almost everyone was looking, some with the "crazy azzholes" look, some with the "confused" look, some with the "shit, which way should I run" look.:D

·
59,842 Posts
I would have been in the which way do I run group, looking for a restroom.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts