Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Jim lately? Sent him a couple of emails and haven't heard anything back yet.

Mike

·
Registered
396 Posts
I also sent him an email a while ago; it took a while for him to get back to me, he's doing well, just very busy.
Cheers,
DB

·
Registered
345 Posts
Received PU bent-bolt body from Jim yesterday [this is my 3rd Mosin "bent" bolt from him] - workmanship and finish is perfect per usual, and style/size/location of his stamped numbers are near perfect match to the rifles existing refurb "straight" handle bolt. He's been a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Getting in touch with Boltman

How does one go aobut getting in touch with this fella? About how long does it take to get a bolt from him once you order it ? And how much are they ? Thanks for the info........

·
Registered
345 Posts
Jim "the Boltman" is on the sponsor list of this forum - see his contact info there. I paid him $55.00 for each of the 3 "PU" bent-bolt bodies that I've purchased from him, which he makes up from his supply of "donors"; price includes shipping cost. Less $$ if you send him your rifles bolt body for modification, but I prefer to keep the bolts that came on my rifles in original condition.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mr Boltman simply the Best

Mr Boltman is da BOMB,

Helped me with my M-48 sniper rifle bolt,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts