Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a teensy weensy question about the new boards...on the old board, if I read a topic, the board would 'hilight' it, so I could see at a glance which ones I had read.
It also would 'hilight' the subboards that I had selected to read.
I really liked that, any way to get that to work on this forum?
Really a VERY minor thing, this board rocks with speed and efficiency.
Thanks Vic and Tuco!

·
Gold Bullet member
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou Tuco. Really I don't mean to be critical, the boards are super fast, and if that's my only problem, it's not much.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Check your user options in the CP panel.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I did check the control panel, and maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything like an option for that.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Posting by wrench

I asked the same question and was answered by Tuco with he had no idea what i was talking anout. Every time i post on a board 1st 2nd or 3rd the next time i sign in all prior posts are gone. This board shows me with 1 post even though i have positive feedback on posts that have sold. Just came back from 5 days vac and see things have not changed.Still have to sign in after every use some times twice in one session. Never had a problem with board #1 or was it #3. Can't get a question answered because all posts keep leaving town. Have been a member many,many years and i don't think this is the board for me anymore. Thanks for all the help i have received over the years from all members.Grumpy

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm with Wrench on this minor, not a big deal at all, little feature. I sure loved being able to see which posts I had already read.

But if it can't be added to the new boards it's ok. Things working so well here now, I can easily live without that feature.

Thanks for the hard work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts