Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
4,753 Posts
Well, we seem to be having trouble catching anything from 12 to 20 million illegals too.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Makes me wonder how we can track a cow (when mad cow disease is involved) yet are unable to find all of the millions of the illegal aliens.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,341 Posts
Odd that we have trouble catching one person. But then one person among many could be hard to find.
Now when Barak Obama's elected and we invade Pakistan.......

·
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He took some flak over that, but imagine the headlines if the statement had been made by a white republician.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Convert, And You Get This Catchy Slogan To Use

All of you are infidels!

·
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very True.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Besides the deferent colored beard, how did the width and shape of his face change so much between taped messages?

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
97,166 Posts
I am a *****, and glad of it. And I am unwilling to pay the dhimmi tax, either.

As far as the issue of "is it Osama bin Cat-pan Liner or not"? - I dunno. But if whoever was in the picture will appear at my door and identify himself as the party in question, I'll collect his pelt and we will be one villain to the good. Whoever he turns out to be.

·
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Noce to hear from you. I see that you are no longer wandering in the wilderness.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I like the part about not having taxes.

Of course they don't have taxes.

Under the extremist Sharia laws they don't have personal property and are subject to searches, torture, and re-education sessions for the slightest suspicions.

No organized religion has "taxes".

Including the Catholic Church.

The pope prefers tibes and penance.

·
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Organized religion may not have taxes. but they sure want you to give a large percentage of your money to the church, and, in addition, the Catholic church has all of these extra things they want one to give money for also.

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
Organized religion may not have taxes. but they sure want you to give a large percentage of your money to the church, and, in addition, the Catholic church has all of these extra things they want one to give money for also.
At least the catholics can't force you, but on the other hand, the Mormons can.

·
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The catholics would like to force you. They push all of the special thinhs in the church newsleter, along with bequests in case you die. They have more things they want money for than Carter has liver pills.

The recent thing at my church is a new roof for the school. I then asked whats his name that if the school so badly needs a new roof, why then were they planting trees between the sidewalk and the street as the money should go for necessaries first. Didn't get an answer.

(The first drunk will knock the trees down.)

·
Registered
7,503 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I have bad knees,and can't kneel to pray to Mecca.And pork chops and bacon are an essential part of my diet.I don't look good in robes,and having sex with little boys is a turn-off for me.When I wear sandals,I get athlete's foot.I tried to grow a beard once or twice,but it itched,so no go.Must not be cut out for conversion to Islam.

·
67,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Oh well, they have the other option. You have to make sure that they are never in control. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts