Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tried to bid on a couple of front "sight blades" and Ebay said if I was bidding on a "knife" that I would have to fill out additional information.
I sent the seller a note to list as something other than "blade" as the nitwits at Ebay don't know the difference...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
eBay's nanny-hood seems to be mainly controlled by their software, which doesn't seem especially bright. It's even better when, as a seller, you list some "safe" (non-eeeeevil "assault weapon") parts, get multiple bids, then have the auction yanked by eBay since it violates their prohibitions. Of course, after you challenge it through their "Trust & Safety" (which is neither) department, they allow you re-load your auction. Of course, all your previously interested bidders are now nowhere to be seen. eBay's auctions on PC-gun parts gets loads of traffic (probably more than Gunbroker or Auction Arms), but their idiocy is sometimes frustrating. as you were perhaps able to tell from my post.

Good luck buying your fully automatic assault gravity knife blade front sight.

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,765 Posts
The hypocracy I don't understand is you can't list anything remotly Nazi (other than books) or you will get deleated with a nastygram saying you listed something "hateful and discrimatory." But, no problem with Japanese or Italian Facist items!! As I am sure you all realize the Japanese killed far more American civilians and military than the Germans ever thought of!!! But, you can buy a Japanese Sword that may have killed and American Pilot or Marine! No need for an answer, just my 2 cents on Ebay - Skid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.