Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FAB M4 style

• Buffer Tube Adapter

Best Yugo M70 buttstock solution?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AKBLUE 
#1 ·
So earlier this month I took home my Zastava ZPAP M70, pictured below with one of my AC Unit BHO mags

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

I definitely like it, but I'm not content with the furniture they put on it, in particular the stock. Recoil pad is good, but I don't get a comfortable cheekweld on this stock (my cheekbones are fairly shallow).

I've got the Zastava aluminum MLOK lower handguard plus their cheese grater upper handguard coming, and I am thinking of a hogue grip or similar for the pistol grip.

For the stock though, I don't see a lot of options. What I do see:

I don't list the triangle stock, the new zastava wood stock, or the thumbhole stock because I don't much care for them, and JMAC is too rich for my blood

What's the general opinion on the way I should go or are there any other good options I can consider? I like to have some pad to my stocks. I'm 6"0 so I can handle full LOP fine.

Will leave a poll for listed above, plus open to other suggestions. Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Find a reasonably priced cheek pad for the existing stock.
Or fabricate something to determine how wide, tall and position it needs to be on the stock. Foam pad and blue tape etc?
Will the stock still fold? etc.

Then see what is available to fit that criteria.
Or something you can modify to fit and work.

Buying too many do-dads for a new firearm with limited use and trigger time often ends up with parts in the "miscellaneous parts box"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.