Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some good sources to purchase pulled military bullets. I live in Alaska, so tracer won't work as hazmat fees would kill me. I need .303 british/7.62x54, .223, and .30 (147/150 grain range). Also looking for pulled .30 carbine if anyone knows of any out there. Thanks, Chris..

·
Diamond Member
13,476 Posts
As far as I know hazmat fees are a fixed price to all 50 states but hazmat usually has to go by ground or ship , usually not by air. The weight of pulled bullets, well any bullets is what gets expensive.

About the only place I have found for .311's is Widener's reloading and they often have them in 2K lots shipped in USPS flat rate boxes.. they usually also have .30 cal and .223 pulled bullets... I also have bought from Hi-Tech ammo.. but lately they have been out of aot of stuff but they ocassionally have pulled 110 grain 30 cal carbine bullets.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
cpcg43
just got .30 150 gr pulled noses from the following. haven't loaded any yet, but they all look fine. Also got 147 gr trac
and since they are not part of loaded ammo (NO HAZMAT) Good place to deal with fuor days from phone call to delivery
in the Carolinas. Go to; www.polygunbag.com

loved our visit to Alaska.....sob
Loaded ammo is not a "Hazmat" shipping item..but Tracer bullets in Bulk really should be. If they sent those out to you in the US Mail it is not proper. No sweat off your back but
they should know that protechnics are not a mailable item.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.