Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this canvas holster for my Beretta Model 1934 at a gun show last weekend for $20. I was under the impression original holsters for the 1934 were hard to come by, but it seems like these canvas ones are more common. No markings anywhere. Does anybody have a history on these canvas ones? Wartime used or post war? $20 seemed like a decent price, I try to have an original holster for my military handguns (although I don’t store them in the holsters). Guy also had original 1934 mags for $50 each I was tempted to get one. Is that a good price for original mag?

Attachments

· Registered
26 Posts
Hi,
It's a postwar holster. I've heard a couple of theories as to where they were used but nothing concrete. You will hear bs about these holsters being for the North African campaign use by the Italians / Germans. All said, they are nice holsters and I have one too.

· Registered
990 Posts
These are being sold as new old stock by S.I.A.M Military Collectors in France right now for about $20 shipped. You can order direct from their website (www.militaria-collectors.com) or through ebay:

(Note: No on-going auction links allowed per gunboards.com rules ...
6) Do not post of ongoing auctions. You may post when auctions are completed but no mention or promoting of auction items is allowed.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts