Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Berettas' anticipated striker fired full size pistol has arrived on US shore and it's a very nice pistol in an already crowded field. The first time I saw the slide, I thought the serrations were Berettas nuvo art but they are very functional allowing you to manipulate the slide from anwhere along its surface. The triiger is different from other striker fired pistols with a short pivot like takeup followed by a crisp 6 pound break. This morning I'm off to the range to see how it shoots. The modular frame is available in several colors and I opted for the grey one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock definately started it all with the Model 17, and since then a lot of manufacturers jumped on the polymer framed, striker fired band wagon. We are blessed to have so many good ones to choose from, I've owned them all and I think this new APX is one of the best ones. Had my 1'st range outing with it today and I'm even more impressed with it after putting 250 rounds thru it. Here's what it did at 15 yards firing Federal 147 grn FMJs.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.